Best First Date Ideas . . .
Ok, listen up guys. Some of you might think some of my suggestions about “Romantic ideas” are corny, but you need to listen to me. These romantic ideas are great for first dates and the girls will love them.
Guys, this is what you want to avoid if you want to impress a woman. You want to be a take charge guy. Avoid this type of conversation. “I like to do most anything – what do you want to do?” “I don’t know… anything you like… what do you wanna do?” “Umm… I don’t know…”
1. Go feed the ducks at the lake (if you have any) It’s a great way to talk, get acquainted and be with each other.
2. Go find a tall building over looking the city. Park as far up as you can or take an elevator. Take a bottle of wine with you. Sit up there and over look the lights of the city. Think about it…nice huh?
3. Go to the Zoo during the day – make it a surprise date for her. She will never guess where you’re going in a hundred years. Have fun, talk on the tour – get acquainted. Laugh at the animals – a fun romantic place to be. You can even watch animals have sex.
6. Some coffee shops have live music. Try to get there a little early so you can get a good table. Some coffee shops serve wine and beer now too. It’s a great place to talk, be entertained and not to expensive either.
7. Bring her over a DVD of her favorite movie genre, a pizza and a bottle of wine. This can be fun, relaxing and romantic. Maybe she has a fireplace too.
8. A winery is always fun. Go wine tasting. They are usually located a few miles from a city. A good time to get better acquainted too.
9. Some people say ‘Movie” theatres are a bad choice for a FIRST date because you cannot get acquainted very well. I believe it’s fine – it still gives you both a chance to sit next to each other – share some pop-corn, laugh and get comfortable being with her. After wards, you can have the movie to talk about – you can laugh, talk about the characters and what scenes you enjoyed.
10. Horseback riding is always fun – if you like the outdoors and the country. Depending on where you live, riding horses on the beach, the mountains or the country side can be very pretty and romantic.
I hope these “Romance Ideas” have sparked your imagination and help you make a good romantic impression on your first date.
PS: Join us for more explosive insider secrets about getting girls and inserting sexy beautiful women into your life.
PS: Here ‘s your chance to pick up YOUR copy of the powerful “Girls Call You” method – It’ s jam-packed with ONE-OF-KIND super secret advice for single men. Also FREE sign up to get FREE advice on dating and relationships from all female staff.