What do “Single Girls” Do To
Get Ready for a Date?
59 things you need to know about
Single Girls and Women. (This is a random survey from 59 women and their thoughts about girls, men, sex and relationships)
Ages are 18 to 29 years old.
1) Girls mostly talk about a guy’s personality and how they treat us.
2) Girls talk about how shy they are in relationships.
3) Most girls do not want you to see us cry unless we need for you to make us feel better.
4) Single girls will make small flirty gestures or comments just to see if you are interested. However the girl may deny it later.
5) Believe it or not, most single girls prefer to be called beautiful rather than hot or sexy.
6) We only wear mini skirts, tank tops and skimpy cloths to please the guys. If guys don’t like them – then they should say something.
7) Single girls usually travel with one other girl or as a groups for two reasons 1) because we want to share gossip with each other or get advice. 2) We don’t want to get caught by ourselves. It’s safe for girls to go places together.
8) MOST single girls spend about 15% of the time thinking about specific guys, 20% thinking of guys in general, 25% thinking of how to get guys to notice us and what to say when we do, 30% of the time TALKING about guys (even if someone else isn’t listening), and 10% of the time doing something else with the only the thoughts of guys. In other words, all we think about GUYS 100% of the time.
9) Single girls are taught early on- all men want is to get inside our pants. Men teach us that all men are horny and will say and do anything to have sex with us. A man must prove this is not all he wants us for before we will allow him inside.
10) Most single girls are under the impression that guys only want skinny ‘hot’ girls. We do not know if this is true or not, but this is what we hear. So, we starve ourselves in order to be wanted.
11) Most single girls enjoy having you show us off in front of your friends. ‘Hey, look at my hot ass girlfriend! Aren’t you jealous?” But we don’t enjoy being nothing but a trophy girl – that makes us feel cheap.
12) Nicknames like “Babe or Darling” are safe to call just about any girl. But beware of “Princess or Angel”. Some girls will take offense, If the girl is independent, then she doesn’t want to thought about a girl who is innocent or is not capable of taking care of herself.
13) Speaking of nicknames, nearly every girl has ONE nickname that she enjoys to be called. You should use it often if she likes it.
14) Most girls will drop lots of hints to tell you that they like you, but won’t come right out and say” I like you” or “I love you”. If you think they like you, there is a good chance they do. Unfortunately, you have to pick up on the tell-tale signs all on your own.
15) Most single girls do not want guys to know that they “fart” too.
16) Girls despise it when guys say perverted goofy things. Just don’t do it.
17) Girls enjoy feeling special. They want to feel like you chose them because they are unique and unlike other girls. Girls like to feel like a rare gem you found and took home to protect and keep safe from the outside world.
18) Single girls talk about everything with their girl friends. So unless you tell us not to tell them about something, they WILL know about it within 24 hours. And if you are the girl’s boyfriend and you treat her shitty, then most of her talk will about trashing you. This means – nearly all her girlfriends will know what a scumbag you are.
19) Girls despise men with bad hygiene. Do not have bad breath or body order. Girls talk about that sort of thing and word will get out that you stink most of the time. That’s called bad advertising. Always carry some spray cologne with you.
20) Girls love it when a guy pulls them close by the waist. I don’t know why – they just do.
21) Most girls like a guy that will dance with them, even if he doesn’t know how or enjoys doing it. The men who like to dance and dance better than others is a turn on to other women. If you can’t dance, then learn how – girls love it.
22) Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they’re attracted to you, but are afraid that they’ll be showing too much. A real man will notice this – and sit her down for a quick chat and set her straight – even though he knows she is only teasing.
23) A kiss on the hand with the right timing can be a REAL TURN-ON to a single girl. This is an awesome thing to do – but you must do it when the time is right.
24) Single girls will get a “crush” on a guy and think of him constantly. She will go to sleep thinking about him and wake up thinking of him. It’s ridiculous.
25) When a guy says something really sentimental or gives a sentimental gift – single girls will remember it forever. If a woman is only after your money or what you can do for her – then sentimental stuff will not mean anything to her.
26) Girls get embarrassed easily and it will confuse the guys.
27) Single girls think about the guys they meet – and they think a lot about a guy they just met too. They just don’t show it.
28) When a girl is upset and wants you to listen, she wants you to listen. She doesn’t need you to fix it or tell her how to solve a problem. Just be a sounding board. Say “Yeah, that’s too bad” or “I’m so sorry this happened to you.” Just hold her.
29) When a girl is crying, make her feel safe by pulling her close and telling her everything will be Ok.
30) Girls love it when guys say their name. Use her name a lot when you’re around her. Don’t over do it though – it will sound contrived.
31) Girls love confidence – not arrogance. Confidence is not acting. Arrogance is when you feel less than – but trying to convince others you’re better than they are with words and gestures.
32) When a single girl cooks for you, you probably are important to her for some reason. . but then again, she could want something from you too. Play it by ear.
33) Girls despise when other girls flirt – however, they do it all the time. Just beware of this.
34) Most girls do not enjoy talking dirty to you because we feel like a “slut” and don’t want you to get the wrong impression. We only do it for you because you enjoy it so much.
35) SAYING something sweet might get you off the hook; DOING something sweet will always get you off the hook. If you know what I mean.
36) Dick size doesn’t matter as long as we can feel it and you know how to use it. We only need about 3 or 4 inches for it to feel good.
37) No matter what you say, your ex-girlfriend is a nasty dirty slut to us. Not because we don’t like your taste in women, because believe me WE do! its just that…we don’t want to have to wonder if she is better than us. And if she is a slut, we are better. So it makes things simple for us. Don’t talk about your ex-girlfriend or tell us how beautiful she is….don’t do it.
38) Some of us are very self-conscious by nature; we can’t help it. But we CAN try and hide it.
39) Even if you think it is cool to burp, fart, or emit other strange gases from your body, it is not cool at all – it’s disgusting and it’s enough to turn a girl into a lesbian.
40) As far as you are concerned, we are beautiful at all times, and don’t tell us any different. We have bad days where we do not feel so pretty – it’s important you to know this.
41) Whatever you do, don’t just show up at our house unexpected or at least without ringing the door bell…we run around in our underwear or naked, just like you do. And no matter how much you would like to see that, we will likely never allow it – unless you marry us.
42) DON’T CHEAT ON US. If we find out – you will most likely be history. We will replace you and maybe replace you with a man with a better dick – how does that make you feel?
43) We really like to be protected and for you to make most of the decisions as far as where we are going, what restaurant – but we don’t want you to know we like it when you make the decisions. It makes us feel you’re a man in charge and we like that.
44) We enjoy being hugged and kissed by you in front of your friends. It makes us feel like you care and you’re not ashamed of us.
45) Don’t try to understand PMS. Just accept it – it happens every month, just like clock work. Just go with the flow.
46) We like it when you are protective – jealousy is not healthy and it can make a many violent. We don’t like it when a man acts all macho and wants to beat up on everyone – just because another man looks at my direction.
47) We don’t like liars or fakes. If you don’t love us, then do not say it. It’s that simple.
48) We love it when you make eye contact with us while we talk. We do not like it when you look around the room – stare at other girl’s butts while we’re talking to you.
49) Most girls have fear of losing their independence. Do not allow a woman to feel like she is losing – but rather gaining a valuable asset in the transition of a single person to a woman in a relationship with a man who will protect and love her.
50) Directly ask a girl out on a date after the getting acquainted time period. Even if she has lukewarm feelings for you – she will get to know you better – feel safer – and possibly recognize traits about you she did not know you had. She may warm up more and like you more. It’s important to have that alone time with her.
51) Most girls love it when guys ask them for advice because they feel useful and necessary. Girls like to know they are as smart as the guy and are also capable of handling and solving problems.
52) Girls like it when you tell us what you’re thinking. It’s another form of intimacy that allow us feel closer to you.
53) After you’ve been dating for a while, realize that we are beginning to trust you and waiting for you to screw up. We are just waiting because most boys and men cannot handle the responsibility of being in a relationship. Why? Because most men have not been taught how. Single girls are handing over the control to you. It’s up to you. You have a lot of power – so do not blow it. It takes time to build trust – it only takes a second to destroy it and our love for you will be gone.
54) There is nothing wrong with being attentive and sensitive, just don’t be too clingy or obsessive about us. Give us some space on occasion.
55) Variety is the spice of life. Let her know what you like and dislike. Allow her to share her likes and dislikes as well. Respect each other’s boundaries. Learn to compromise.
56) Single girls can’t stand men who will be nice and loving during the dating process – but then they start the controlling aspect and start treating the woman like property. This is not right and if women would speak up more- these type of men might take the hint. One the girls starts to feel like she’s his “property”, then it’s time to give him some space and either he changes or kick him to the curb – because he will only bring misery.
57)WHEN WE SAY NO ITS NO, SO STOP ASKING!!!
58) If a girl flirts with you, its a complement. If you’re not interested just accept it. Whatever you do – do not flirt back if you’re not interested. That’s called rude and misleading.
59) The woman in your life needs to know how you feel about her, and often. Some women like to “feel” your love. Like kiss or hug on her. Some women want to “hear” about your love for her. Some women like to “see” how you feel about her – gifts, flowers, etc.
PS: Join us for more explosive insider secrets about getting girls and inserting sexy beautiful women into your life. Discover powerful girl getting methods that most men do not know exist. You’ll be miles ahead of every man you know.
Here ‘s your chance to pick up YOUR copy of the powerful “Girls Call You” method – It’ s jam-packed with ONE-OF-KIND super secret advice for single men. Also FREE sign up to get FREE advice on dating and relationships from all female staff.